Title: Financial Business Analyst | WI
Job #150000M9, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
Reports to: Team Leaders for Business Analysis
The Business Analyst will be the senior financial advisor to the leaders of one of Kimberly-Clark’s North American consumer facing brand teams in Neenah, WI. As an integral member of the team, the individual will be responsible for managing and influencing sound business decisions including strategy development, business planning, financial forecasting, product and promotion analysis and capital planning.
• Provide management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis of actual performance, business plans, and other discreet projects.
• Driving personal accountability and setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals.
• Create and execute influence strategies that persuade key stakeholders to take action that will advance shared interests and business goals. Leverage concise and compelling pro-active communication to drive action.
• Analyze regional sector plans, budgets and forecasts and recommend courses of action to achieve sector goals and to ensure profitable operations consistent with sound business management.
• Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise across a wide range of business or financial problems (innovation, advertising, sales promotion, and other investments).
• Obtain information and identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or visions; committing to a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or visions after developing alternatives based on logical assumptions, facts, available resources , constraints and organizational values
• Ability to identify and analyze the financial and customer marketplace impact; ability to evaluate the strategic and financial viability of potential new business ventures; and the ability to evaluate risk-return profiles and weigh investment requirements against each risk.
• Facilitate processes, and process improvements, to increase efficiency within the sector. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of services provided.
• Ensure application of established corporate financial controls via effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of control procedures.
• Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally demonstrate Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, build talent).
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on these jobs. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and allow a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
-Bachelor’s degree in Finance related field
• 7+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
• Demonstrated organizational skills to manage functional workload, multiple priorities, and competing time demands.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize strategic corporate tools and processes for data analysis.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident, and results-oriented communications and presentations.
• Advanced computer skills using Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare communications, financial/functional spreadsheets, and presentations.
• Developed interpersonal skills to function as an integral part of multiple teams.
• Strong ability to proactively voice ideas to the business and consistently provide thought leadership that influences and drives decision making
• Strong personal accountability and the ability to set high goals for personal and group accomplishment
• Master’s degree in Business
• Experience providing financial expertise to Consumer Product businesses
• Experience in analyzing, cultivating, and commercializing product innovation
• Experience working and influencing in a matrix organization
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 63 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.