Title: Senior Counsel — Litigation #150000UP
Company: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Neenah WI, just south of Green Bay; (please visit foxcitieschamber.com to learn about our vibrant community)
Reports to: Deputy General Counsel Litigation
The successful candidate will individually or as a member of the legal team:
- Lead a team of professionals in handling all aspects of electronic discovery
- Participate in managing aspects of Kimberly-Clark’s global portfolio of consumer, labor and employment and general commercial litigation
- Work with a team of professionals from Kimberly-Clark’s Global Risk Management team to manage Kimberly-Clark’s global portfolio of insured litigation
- Collaborate with attorneys across the globe, and interface with clients at all level, to drive the best results for the enterprise
Interested? Sending your resume can jump-start our process to – Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com.
- J.D. and undergraduate degrees earned with superior academic credentials.
- Admission to and good standing in any state bar or the District of Columbia bar.
- A minimum of five (5) years as a practicing attorney in a progressive litigation practice
- Superior analytical, research, drafting, writing and oral communication skills, including the ability to negotiate and document transactions.
- Ability to direct and manage activities of and relationships with outside counsel
- Vision and experience in strategic initiatives beyond tactical implementation
- Inspiration to help others understand key issues
- Innovative thinking that challenges the status quo
- Ability to balance legal and business needs, assessing appropriate risk to make tough decisions
- Successful experience collaborating across organizational and cultural boundaries
- Desire to drive personal performance through coaching, feedback, and ongoing development
- If outside the area, willingness to relocate to our corporate facilities in Neenah, Wisconsin
- Three years or more of progressive experience in private practice focused on civil litigation
- Two or more years in a corporate practice setting
Total Compensation will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.