Title: IT Finance Analyst Job #1400003KG
Company: Halyard Health Corporation: NYSE: HYH
Location: Alpharetta GA
Function: Finance & Accounting
The IT Finance Analyst is responsible for the consolidation of Halyard Health IT’s actuals, budgets, and forecasts for the delivery of IT Services, Project and Programs. Reporting to the Portfolio Management Office Lead, this position has accountability for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring the IT financial management processes. Additional responsibilities include providing financial tracking and controls for hardware and software purchase transactions and technology services provided by third-party providers to ensure proper cost center and general ledger classifications in coordination with Procurement and Finance teams, the development of annual IT budgets, cost allocation and recovery practices, and tracking and reporting on actuals and forecasts.
• Working with Halyard Health Finance, develop, monitor and manage the IT budget for all services and projects and provide ongoing reporting and issue management for actuals and forecasts
• Review submissions including time and expenses completed by project and program managers and completes flux analysis within various financial models. E.g. Budget to forecast, Budget to actuals, etc.
• Provide financial tracking and control for hardware and software purchase transactions and ensure proper cost center and general ledger classifications in coordination with Procurement and Finance Teams
• Provide financial tracking and control for vendor services (e.g. Consulting, Development) to ensure appropriate cost center and general ledger classifications in coordination with Procurement and Finance Teams (including execution of PO’s)
• Drives discussions and meetings with technology owners, Project Office, Procurement and other stakeholders in order to stay current with expenses pipeline and register related P&L impacts
• Identify cost savings opportunities, make recommendations/ implement solutions to streamline operations while reducing overall risk to Halyard Health Care
• Develop understanding of key IT concepts to provide the necessary expertise to evaluate IT proposals and plans having a financial and/or strategic impact to the organization
• Assist Halyard Health IT management with consolidated financial reporting packages and presentation
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• BA, BS or Master’s degree in a Finance, Accounting or Information systems related discipline • 3+ years of IT experience • 5+ years of experience with expense management, financial reporting and general finance practices, including accruals, depreciation, accounting and financial rules that govern expense reporting, billing and chargeback practices • Strong understanding of general accounting principles • Expert or Advanced Level Proficiency in MS EXCEL (including pivot tables), Word and PowerPoint (Clarity and SharePoint knowledge is a plus) • Ability to monitor portfolio financial performance and identify any issues that negatively impact its delivery and address them as needed • Strong relationship, communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and analytical skills, and ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
Halyard Health [NYSE: HYH] is a medical technology company focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Halyard is committed to addressing some of today’s most important healthcare needs, such as preventing healthcare-associated infections and reducing the use of narcotics while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Halyard’s business segments — Surgical and Infection Prevention and Medical Devices — develop, manufacture and market clinically superior solutions that improve medical outcomes and business performance in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit http://www.halyardhealth.com.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.