Title: Compliance Analyst – Employee
Job #150000Z4 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: must live in either Dallas TX or Roswell GA or Neenah WI
Function: Quality Assurance, Regulatory and Compliance
Reports to: Sr. Manager and dotted line to others
Provide administrative and analytical support for initiatives driven by the Compliance team. Responsible for the overall administration of the Code of Conduct Line and Case Management systems. Conducts initial analysis and quality assessments of new reports and ensures proper assignment of reports within established protocol. Owns tracking and statistical analysis, and supports requests for specific reports as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical support to the Chief Investigator and regional investigators. Develop methodology and instruments to review and analyze data related to investigations.
- Administer the company-wide reporting system (Code of Conduct Line) by reviewing, assigning and tracking reports received. Serve as company liaison with hotline vendor (currently The Network).
- Administer the investigations management system (current Case Management), ensuring integrity of data entered. Collaborate with internal investigators to include all data pertinent to investigations. Conduct orientation and refresher training on use of the system.
- Compile weekly updates, monthly reports, and comprehensive quarterly reports relative to all cases reported up to the Compliance function. Identify reporting trends in functional and/or geographic areas and prepare summaries for review by the appropriate business leaders. Prepare report files for external audit purposes.
- Review completed Code of Conduct Line reports to ensure timely and thorough investigations have been conducted, appropriate communications with complaining parties have been made when possible, all allegations made have been addressed, and appropriate conclusions have been drawn.
- May assist with and/or conduct periodic internal investigations and prepare written reports of investigations.
Internal: Reports to Chief Investigator; provides support to all Compliance and Legal teams and Kimberly-Clark associates at all levels.
External: Interact with vendor(s), business peers.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and allow a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
Qualifications / Education / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) or equivalent certification or other compliance certification preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in Compliance, Legal, Human Resources, Security or other related field.
- Demonstrated experience performing analyses and trend-spotting and reporting of same.
- Experience in investigations, interviewing, and communication skills and organizational/administrative skills strongly preferred.
- Excellent research, organizational, oral and written communication skills. Must exercise discretion in dealing with highly confidential matters.
- High-level proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint also required.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 63 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.