Title: Compliance Risk Manager
Job # 150000Z2, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: can be in Dallas TX or Roswell GA or Neenah WI
Function: Quality Assurance, Regulatory & Compliance
Reports to: Chief Compliance Officer
The Compliance Risk Manager monitors Kimberly-Clark employees’ compliance with our Code of Conduct, Corporate Policy, Procedures, and CFIs or other laws and regulations. The Compliance Risk Manager will work with the Compliance team, Legal, Internal Audit and other business leaders to help identify and mitigate compliance risk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake root-cause analyses of patterns and trends to identify risks of non-compliance and partner with Compliance team and senior business leaders to design and execute risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop mechanisms and methodology for tracking compliance to key compliance policies including annual employee certification/disclosure process and Gifts, Entertainment and Travel (GET) and Conflict of Interest (COI) monitoring programs.
- Develop and manage regular audits, such as cultural assessments and Code of Conduct survey, to gauge the effectiveness of the Compliance program. Work with the CCEO and Compliance team to design/implement program improvements.
- Collaborate with regional Compliance Committees to assess risk areas, provide guidance on mitigation, and gain a clear picture of compliance risks across the enterprise.
- Monitor execution of corrective actions, ensuring consistency and completion. Support development and execution of remedial actions related to significant process or policy changes.
Internal: Works closely with attorneys and all business leaders (generally up to SVP level). Will provide advice and leadership to HRBPs and HR managers. May interact on occasion with executive leadership. Regular interaction with Internal Audit, HR and Compliance team.
External: Interact with other corporate compliance peers and in-house and outside counsel.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and allow a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
Qualifications / Education / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or JD is highly desired.
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) or other relevant professional certification preferred.
- Seven or more years of relevant experience working with large public or private corporations with a focus on risk assessment and mitigation.
- Prior experience managing and administering assessment tools and analysis of same.
- Substantial knowledge of the requirements of the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines and organizational requirements for implementing such systems.
- Excellent reading, comprehension, analytical skills; highly developed written and oral skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to act independently, collaborate across functional areas, and think strategically.
- Strong leadership ability, presence and project management skills; a proven track record leading and managing cross functional teams; experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; and cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to Travel up to 50% of the time to include international travel.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 63 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.