Title: Finance Business Analysis Senior Team Leader- Global Supply Chain
Job #150000U5 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Finance & Accounting
Reports to: Assoc Director of Finance for SC
Direct reports: three Analysts
- K-C currently spends $13.9B annually in supply chain activities and each business unit has significant cost transformation targets in the supply chain area. The incumbent in this role will serve as key financial thinker and strategic advisor in helping the Chief Supply Chain Officer (a GSLT level role) and her broader Global Supply Chain team including Global Procurement, Transportation, K-C International Product Supply and Global Safety, Quality, Sustainability, and CI accelerate realization of savings, continuous improvement efforts and step change efficiencies which will ultimately allow K-C to more quickly fund innovation and assure consistent delivery of high quality products at the right price, on time, every time. This role will require strong understanding of end to end supply chain dynamics and global business operations. Candidates must have the ability and credibility to establish a strong network with other BU Finance leads and business leaders and influence them to implement standard approaches that will accelerate global supply chain integration. • The BATL provides a key source of financial expertise and leadership to the GSC management teams. Key customers include the Chief Supply Chain Officer, the VP of Global Safety, Quality, Sustainability, and CI, the Chief Procurement Officer, the Sr. Director of Transportation, Director, KCI End to End Supply Chain, regional supply chain leaders, and their deputies. This organization supports annual supply chain costs estimated at $13 billion in 2015. • The incumbent is required to provide leadership and analysis of discrete business projects or initiatives and serves as a key participant in business planning / FP&A, global supply chain management, budgeting, business case development, and financial competency building. Additionally, the BATL must be apply financial concepts in an end-to-end business context covering manufacturing capacity planning and asset utilization; capital planning, investment and ROI across our entire mill network; S&OP; procurement; logistics and transportation; demand patterns and key drivers. . Key Responsibilities: • Establish and refine an effective finance / business analysis support infrastructure for the Global Supply Chain organization including direct support and processes to interact with and leverage local and regional resources. • Actively participate in building and executing supply chain capabilities, business strategies, objectives and plans. Shape, coordinate, and drive delivery of global projects/initiatives as required by the Chief Supply Chain Officer and her deputies. • Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise across a wide range of business or financial problems. • Coordinate, review, or develop capital investment proposals that support timely and profitable business decisions, and complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement of original objectives. • Drive process improvements designed to increase efficiency within the function and K-C. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of services provided. • Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally demonstrate Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, and build talent). • Establish, maintain and operate financial processes that provide timely, accurate and meaningful data to function and business management to continually improve ROI. Provide ongoing budget and spending control oversight to the GSC team. • Ensure application of efficient financial and operating controls supporting K-C’s requirement for an effective control environment.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and allow a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
Basic and Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field (MBA desirable).
• ~5 years prior financial experience supporting a manufacturing, distribution, and / or supply chain operation.
• ~10 years of prior financial analysis experience supporting business unit initiatives.
• Experience providing financial expertise to Consumer Product businesses.
• Experience working and influencing in a matrix organization.
• Experience in a global / international environment.
• Strong communication and influencing skills and ability to build a compelling business case.
• Proven and well developed analytical skills with demonstrated and broad application of business, finance and economics principles.
• Demonstrable project / change management experiences.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 63 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.