Title: Plant Manager Neenah Nonwovens Mill
Job # 150001NN, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
Function: Operations Management
Reports to: Sr. Director Global Nonwovens
Direct reports: yes
Product Line: Baby & Child Care and Adult and Feminine Care
Manage the Neenah Nonwovens Mill (NNF) manufacturing facility to achieve all operational objectives for safety, quality, customer service, cost, asset management, and human resources development.
CUSTOMERS AND CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS:
The customers of NNF are primarily the Baby & Child Care Sector and the Adult & Feminine Care Sector. The customers expect products manufactured at specified quality levels, budgeted costs and meeting all other business requirements.
- Provides a safe work environment for all employees. Promotes plant safety through education of employees, creation of safety programs and incentives, and adhering to all safety rules, policies and obligations.
- Deliver on customer service expectations with on time and in full shipments while meeting all product specifications and the highest quality standards. Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction by establishing relationships with customers to understand their product and consumer needs. Develop and maintain process control programs that eliminate disruptive quality events.
- Manage the overall production and distribution operations in conformance with established policies, procedures, guidelines, budgets, standards and/or specifications, to ensure achievement of all plant objectives. Leverage K-C One Behaviors and Culture of Accountability to drive results in a positive and engaging manner.
- Establish and maintain an optimum plant organization, with people plans that will ensure the organization is adequately staffed with qualified, trained, and motivated people to meet current and future requirements and that will ensure the development of all employees to the maximum of their potential.
- Provide the vision to develop and implement a world class manufacturing organization with supporting programs that will ensure continuity of a competitive and profitable operation in the changing business environment of the future. Develop and implement continuing cost improvement plans and programs that will ensure continuity of a competitive and profitable manufacturing facility.
- Develop and maintain a favorable employee relations climate that will result in all employees considering their plant a fair and equitable place of employment with opportunity for personal development and advancement.
- Establish and maintain working conditions and high levels of housekeeping, appearance, physical conditions and sanitation with positive employee attitudes that will ensure full compliance with government regulations and corporate policies and achievement of safety and good manufacturing practices objectives. Develop and maintain high levels of quality awareness that will assure conformance to product specifications.
- Provide leadership to ensure the organization attracts, develops, and retains the best people and fosters an environment which motivates a diverse team to fully use its capabilities in achieving desired business results.
- Ensure application of established Corporate and Sector financial controls within the mill by providing operating management direction and support to the implementation and maintenance of financial policies, instructions, and internal control procedures.
- Ensure the communication, implementation and promotion of the World Class Manufacturing values, vision, mission and foundations as a means for delivering excellence in manufacturing results.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and allow a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
- Bachelor degree required
- Ability to organize and plan, delegate responsibility and authority, lead and motivate people, and maintain effective control
- Broad knowledge and extensive experience in business management, including the successful management of a major manufacturing unit or functional department
- Experience in Continuous Improvement and Lean Six Sigma is highly desirable.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.