Title: Assoc. Customer Finance Business Analyst
Job #150000OL, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
Reports to: Sr. Team Lead
Interested? Some exciting details about the opportunity include cross functional work within the company for increased exposure to the business. Heavy interaction with Sr. leadership through presentations of your work, and extensive upward mobility. Candidate often see moves into more senior roles in an average of 18 months as we focus a lot on development. You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information. Sending your resume would jump-start our process!
The ABA will contribute to the achievement of net sales, profit and share objectives by providing the Customer Development team with timely financial analysis and information to facilitate sound business decisions.
The Associate Business Analyst (ABA) reports directly to the Business Analysis Team Leader – Customer Development and is generally the junior finance representative on the team. The ABA plays a key role in supporting the National Customer team and National Customer Team Business Analysts in Customer Development Finance. Key customers include:
• Customer Development Business Analysts
• Senior Vice President of National Customer Team
• eCommerce Team
• Business Development Mangers on National Customer Teams
• Customer Development Finance Senior Team Leader
• Customer Development Team (Sales Planning, Sales Strategy, Analytics, Distribution, Human Resources, and Vice President/General Managers of Sales Teams)
The ABA provides broad financial support for the National Customer Development team as well as reporting support for the eCommerce team. This position supports the achievement of business results by assisting in effective business and financial planning for our National Team customers, driving continuous process improvements across the team, providing ongoing support for the Customer Business Analysts, providing impactful financial analysis, and completing reporting requirements for both the National Customer Team and eCommerce Team.
1. Provide financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis, both routine and as needed of business results, forecasts, targets, trade promotion, and other expenses.
2. Complete financial reporting for the National Customer Team including Net Sales, Trade, Contribution, and other key metrics vs. targets and provide status updates to Customer Development Leadership as appropriate.
3. Complete and consolidate reporting for total eCommerce business.
4. Support the quarterly forecasting and annual target setting processes for the National Customer Team and play a key role in leading the quarterly review process for all National Customer teams.
5. Support the National Team Customer Development Business Analysts in customer team requests, analytics, reporting, and plan development.
6. Provide analytic support for certain plan customers within the BJ’s/Alt customer team.
7. Ensure application of efficient and effective financial and operating controls within the Corporation. Promote sound internal control programs and support the Corporation’s requirement for strong central financial control by reporting to the Senior Director of Finance – Customer Development, whenever Corporate Financial Policies or instructions are not being followed or appear inappropriate, inadequate or out-of-date.
8. Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support.
9. Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and others who have need to know. Be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious. Communicate in a way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise; and clear, yet responsive.
Basic and Preferred Qualifications:
- BS Finance or a related Field
• Minimum of 2 years proven and progressive experience in corporate finance.
• Strong business judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional ability to influence without authority.
• A proven track record of high performance.
• Knowledge of the financial and business implications of general business practices is essential.
• Knowledge of Customer Development tools is desirable.
• Passion to be an integral partner to the business. Role and environment requires a person that will be an active member of the Customer Development senior leadership team
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.