Title: HRBP for Customer Development
Job #1500026O, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay (learn more: (https://www.youtube.com/embed/ljQ6240Klvc)
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of HR
Direct reports: none
Scope: North America of about 400 FTEs
The HRBP is responsible for partnering with the Team Leaders to drive the cultural change and people strategies that support the key business initiatives. The HRBP will be expected to provide thought leadership and strong execution on broad-based generalist, operational oversight to the North American Sales, Shopper Engagement, Training and e-Commerce organizations. Scope includes design, development, communication, implementation and audit of sound HR strategies, processes and programs in support of achieving business objectives. Secondarily, this role will contribute in increasing overall HR functional capability within the company.
• Developing and influencing strategic and operational HR initiatives for Customer Development to support the business plan
• Driving engagement and high performance in order to leverage talent as a competitive advantage
• Planning and ensuring effectiveness of key HR processes (recruitment, on-boarding, training, performance management, compensation) within Customer Development
• Attracting, developing and retaining top talent to support business imperatives
• Driving HR best practices across CD HR team leaders including guidance on best practices, processes, and tools.
• Acting as a coach for team leaders and employees, contributing to the development of others and self-development.
• Leading functional HR projects/initiatives on an ad-hoc basis.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and allow a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 5-7 years of progressive HR leadership experience with strong HR generalist background and deep knowledge of HR systems and processes
• Experience working in highly matrixed organizations
• Demonstrated success leading organizational change and influencing and coaching at the executive level
• Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to develop and align HR initiatives to accelerate achievement of strategic business objectives
• Strong understanding of industry HR best practices
• A track record of success in developing team leaders and teams.
• Ability to Travel 15% – domestic
• Prior experience supporting manufacturing and engineering teams and corporate staff functions in a decentralized environment
• Experience and demonstrated success in at least one non-HR, functional role
- SPHR certification or Advanced degree
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world’s population trust K-C’s brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No. 1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 143-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.