Job #150002C7, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of HR
Scope: R&E and Innovation teams of about 250 FTEs
Summary: This position provides leadership and functional HR generalist support to senior leaders in the Corporate R&E and Corporate Innovation organization
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide HR generalist support to senior leaders (Director and VP level) and their teams
• Lead and fully execute key K-C HR strategies and initiatives across customer groups
• Work with team leads to assess, create and implement innovative solutions to achieve business goals and objectives across all K-C geographies
• Understand and identify organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
• Review and analyze people metrics and data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve workforce planning, performance, retention, and engagement
• Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities
• Partner with leaders on organizational design, effectiveness and workforce planning
• Partner with global HR teams and key stakeholders to successfully implement business unit initiatives
• Partner with HR Centers of Excellence (Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Compensation, Organization Effectiveness) to achieve business results
• Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt hiring needs (including niche marketing and campus recruiting)
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and allow a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Bachelor’s degree required with Masters or MBA in Human Resource field preferred
• Minimum 5- 7 years Human Resources Generalist experience
• Experience working in highly matrixed organizations
• Demonstrated success leading organizational change
• Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to develop and align HR initiatives to accelerate achievement of strategic business objectives
• Strong understanding of industry HR best practices
• A track record of success in developing team leaders and teams.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence the decision making process
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world’s population trust K-C’s brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No. 1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 143-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.