Title: Forecasting and Replenishment Team Lead
Job # 150002SG, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Rogers AR (serving Wal-Mart/ Sam’s Club client)
Function: Logistics and Supply Chain
Reports to: Supply Chain Director
Consumer Sales: $2.5 Billion
Number of Locations Supported: 20-30 Globally
Businesses Supported: All Consumer Products Units, K-C Professional, DIY, K-C International
Personnel – Direct Exempt – 5
The position is responsible for the management of a team that supports retail forecasting and replenishment for Walmart and Sam’s Club.
• Recruit, develop and retain highly talented diverse deputies that are motivated, engaged and capable of identifying and resolving problems in the supply chain.
• Coordinate effective on boarding and training processes
• Provide vision and direction to deputies as well as internal and external partners.
• Influence and maintain collaborative relationships
• Track and confirm that metrics are achieved and standard processes are followed.
• Make recommendations for continual improvement to forecasting and replenishment strategies, processes, systems and metrics.
• Understand the communication needs of others and meet those needs
Wal-Mart Inc. Replenishment and Planning, Customer Business Partners, Customer Service Operations, Demand Forecasting Team.
§ Manage a team responsible for forecasting and replenishment at both the DC and store levels.
§ Continual growth of their teams’ leadership qualities.
§ Maintain Wal-Mart Inc.’s inventory at appropriate levels while minimizing retail out of stocks and total supply chain variability.
§ Influence the development of Wal-Mart Inc.’s processes and systems, that support forecasting and replenishment, such that Wal-Mart and K-C top and bottom line growth is enhanced.
§ Develop and maintain productive working relationships with Wal-Mart Inc.’s Divisional Replenishment Mgr’s.
The incumbent will support the top and bottom line growth of the Kimberly-Clark Wal-Mart Business unit through the development and training of best practices that influence the forecasting and replenishment of product through Wal-Mart Inc. This person will serve as the team leader and subject matter expert in the management of Wal-Mart Inc.’s forecasting and replenishment processes and systems. The incumbent will be responsible for the development and documentation of best practices and training materials. This person will serve as a project manager, subject matter expert and/or K-C lobbyist on key Wal-Mart Inc. initiatives relating to forecasting and replenishment. The incumbent will be responsible for the management and development of resources to support Wal-Mart Inc. replenishment processes from a forecasting perspective.
In order for an incumbent to be successful, they must possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills. In addition, the ability to (re)engineer processes and manage projects is required. Knowledge of forecasting and replenishment systems would be advantageous.
1. Shape and sustain an effective motivated team that delivers desired business results by providing vision and direction, building trust, training, providing ongoing support and ensuring best practices are utilized.
2. Maintain internal and external relationships.
3. Improve productivity by auditing performance and providing instruction to forecasting and replenishment analysts.
4. Make recommendations for continual improvements of W-M and K-C replenishment strategies, processes, systems and metrics.
5. Ensure processes, tools, and training documentation is maintained as Wal-Mart Inc.’s and Kimberly-Clark’s processes and systems evolve. Ensure desktop specific documentation exists for use in position transitions. Manage efforts to develop and document best practices.
6. Participate in or lead cross functional K-C and Wal-Mart initiatives to improve current business processes. Provide a Kimberly-Clark forecasting and replenishment perspective/influence in creating efficient, effective solutions.
7. Provide leadership to ensure your organization attracts, develops and retains the best people and fosters a diverse environment that empowers the team to fully use its capabilities in achieving desired business results.
8. Contribute to an environment in which team members feel valued and included, respected for their individual differences and motivated to fully utilize their capabilities in achieving desired business results.
9. Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and others who have a need to know. Be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious. Communicate in a way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise; candid, yet accurate; and clear, yet responsive.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
The position requires knowledge and ability associated with a Bachelors Degree in Business or Logistics. The ideal candidate would have at least 7 – 10 years of broad logistics experience along with 3-5 years experience managing people. Prefer a strong understanding of forecasting/replenishment systems and processes as well as an understanding of sales and operations planning. This position requires the ability to effectively influence and interact with Kimberly-Clark’s retail customers and internal functional teams while maintaining a high degree of resiliency and composure. Ability to negotiate, plan, organize, analyze, problem solve and motivate are also essential to success.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world’s population trust K-C’s brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No. 1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 143-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.