Title: ITS Social Media Collaboration Specialist
Job #150002JP, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: can be in one of these locations – Chicago IL, Roswell GA, Neenah WI or Dallas TX
Function: IT Services
Reports to: VP ITS
The ITS Social Media Collaboration Specialist leads the vision and direction of enterprise collaboration that impacts how employees, business partners and suppliers work to create value for our consumers.
The Social Media Collaboration Specialist will own and drive the vision of enterprise collaboration keeping the end customer in mind (B2E) and make it easy for them to get work done. They will work with the Infrastructure team, Application team, Mobility team, IT Security and IT Architecture team to pull an integrated view of how we enable collaboration for our end users.
• Develop the vision for enterprise collaboration from an end user needs point of view and industry trends
• Develop the solution view of the vision with the help of other IT teams: Infrastructure, Application, Architecture, Mobility and Security
• Develop a roadmap for the enterprise collaboration and develop projects for approval and implementation by the respective IT teams while working with the PMO office as they run the projects.
• Act as a key stakeholder when any changes are made to the desktop, mobile devices or key applications impacting the end user to ensure adherence to enterprise collaboration vision and principles
• As an evangelist, partner with business partners in regions and functions to see how IT can enable the collaboration vision within their business units
• Develop standard report card on how we are progressing on the projects relating to enterprise collaboration
• Unrelenting commitment to drives the team and achieve business outcomes of the project.
- Collaborates well with the project team, stays proactive to anticipate opportunities and direct activities toward project priorities; motivates the project team toward project goals and objectives
• Principles, methods, and techniques for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
• Adjusts customer expectations in accordance with changes in scope; Can effectively navigate conflict between multiple business partners and business constituents; Tailors business partner engagement to business sponsor risk and value preferences
• Project Management Tools/Process Knowledge – Automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording. Tools and techniques for risk management and change control. Examples: CA Clarity, Microsoft Project, SharePoint
• Project Planning and Control Techniques: Methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects, through closure. Examples: product/work breakdown structures, base lining, critical path analysis, earned value, resource analysis, conflict resolution.
• Making decisions at the appropriate time, analyzing the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of necessary information.
• Organizational awareness and business acumen to decide project approaches that mitigate business risk.
• Learns/understands the business context in which the project is executing; stays focused on delivering desired business outcomes from the project as barriers to project delivery arise
• Readily adapts the project to quickly respond to changes in required business project outcomes; learns and researches alternative project methods/approaches
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
• Bachelor’s degree (Masters/MBA Preferred).
• 5+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated skills in leading enterprise social media collaboration initiatives (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Mobile Device media applications, etc.)
• Must have experience in running and executing enterprise social media collaboration projects over the last 5 years.
• Must have deep experience either on the infrastructure side or application side of enterprise collaboration software
• Demonstrated success as a project manager for medium complexity IT projects in a multi-national corporate environments, executing across multiple time-zones and cultures
• Demonstrated success at managing medium complexity projects with ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
• Is familiar with a range of analysis, modelling and design methods; has broad current knowledge of IT standards, applications and trends. Can facilitate the analysis of business processes, and articulate potential changes to business processes in a lucid and cogent manner, both orally and in writing.
• Broadly skilled in information and communications technology. Has a comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life-cycles and strong interpersonal skills.
• Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (or equivalent) is preferred.
• K-C Organization knowledge is preferred: KC structure, roles and responsibilities, formal and informal networks, cultural climate, key decision makers, inter-relationship between global, regional and local businesses, KCI geographies
Travel may include up to 30%
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.