Title: S&OP Director, Global Supply Chain for KCP
Job # 1600002P, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Supply Chain
Reports to:VP Logistics
Direct reports: 3-4
Product Line: KC Professional
The successful rollout of a sales and operations planning (S&OP) initiative is predicated on a well-defined S&OP process that is embraced across functional areas, and fits the company’s culture and business goals. The process defines the goals of S&OP and the expected benefits driving the initiative, outlining the required team, the metrics used to measure the success of the S&OP process and the strategy for continuous improvement.
A successful process definition requires an effective process owner. This process owner is the architect behind working cross-functionally, and benchmarking among industry peers and thought leaders to tailor the most appropriate S&OP process that can be embraced by the organization to achieve management objectives. Expectations for the global process owner are high.
- Design the overall S&OP Process
- Define the S&OP sub processes and feeder meetings structure, that’s finalized in the executive S&OP meeting.
- Design the format and goals of the S&OP across the KC enterprise. This includes pre meeting preparation, a template for the agenda, the required participants, the escalation and resolution process, and the expected outcomes.
- Actively design leadership engagement into the S&OP cycles.
Measurement and Continuous Improvement:
- • Define key performance indicators (KPIs).
- • Educate and champion. The process owner will be the chief champion, working with business units to demonstrate the logic behind and value of adopting S&OP.
- Design an audit program to ensure compliance. After implementing an S&OP process, most companies struggle with sustaining the level of maturity achieved.
- Accountable for the performance and development of a team of 1-3 Senior Professionals
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with 10+ years of experience in a large-scoped role
- Demonstrated experience developing talent and leading / inspiring a team to deliver projects and exceptional results
- In-depth understanding of demand and supply planning
- Interacts with the most senior levels of the Corporation and therefore must be able to effectively communicate and influence leaders and their deputies across cultures
- Strong data analytics, business modelling, financial skills. Excellent understanding of P&L levers.
- Must have well developed business acumen and appreciation of supply and demand strategies
- Must have strategic thinking, collaboration and change management capabilities, as well as a vision for developing and leading the transformation plan for Continuous Improvement across K-C’s business units
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.