Title: Associate Director, International Supply Chain Development
Job #1600007Y, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Rogers AR
Function: Supply Chain
Reports to: Vp Logistics
Direct reports: none
Scope: International; $1.4 billion in sales
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
To support the growth and profitability of Kimberly-Clark by cultivating strong supply chain relationships with Wal-Mart International. Ensure the K-C organization understands, plans and stays focused on achieving Wal-Mart International’s key supply chain initiatives and metrics. Provide consulting to the K-C International Supply Chain teams concerning Wal-Mart supply chain practices. Support the Execution of the Global Supply Chain strategy in Walmart markets. Develop in country Supply Chain personnel.
• Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships to ensure supply chain visions are aligned and best practices are implemented.
• Position Kimberly-Clark to be recognized by Wal-Mart International as a supply chain leader and strategic partner in order to understand and influence the current and future supply chain direction at Wal-Mart.
• Ensure Kimberly-Clark is actively involved in all International Wal-Mart Home office supply chain projects and developmental programs.
• Ensure the achievement of Wal-Mart’s supply chain metrics within each geography and total.
• Provide or coordinate supply chain training to new in-country teams following a geographic Wal-Mart expansion.
• Communicate the Voice of Wal-Mart International throughout the K-C logistics organization.
• Serve as a spokesperson and influential resource to address supply chain related issues with Wal-Mart International.
• Develop and maintain internal collaborative relationships.
• Identify and coordinate best practices across the Kimberly-Clark Wal-Mart International teams / geographies
- Sales Volumes supported: $1.4 Billion
- Customer Inventory Impacted: $900 Million
- Reports to: Global Supply Chain team via Walmart lead
- People Scope: No direct reports; No indirect reports – In country team
- Customer Contacts and Interactions: Walmart Int Supply Chain Director and Manager; Walmart Int Replenishment Director and Manager
- KC Contacts and Interactions: International Development Director; In Country Supply Chain Director and Manager
- This position is such that significant international travel is a necessity. This may be up to 30% of the time to a max duration of two week business trips.
- Position is based in the K-C office in NW Arkansas.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
Education required/ preferred: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
Experience: Normally twelve to fifteen years in logistics with at least four years of experience in a customer facing role. Position requires a reasonable understanding of International supply chain operations for both Kimberly-Clark and retail customers.
- Experience driving indispensable partner relationships with key customers
• Effectiveness in strategy development and deployment leading to improved business results
• Effectiveness in leading large cross-functional projects linked to strategy in an integrated management environment
• Able to work in a matrix organization driving collaboration across businesses and functions
• Strong skills and experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities
• Personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results, and trusted relationships internally and externally
• Able to navigate in ambiguous circumstances
• Contagious positive energy to promote employee engagement and drive results
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.