Title: Procurement Senior Manager Corporate Services
Job #160000E8, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
(live here – https://www.youtube.com/embed/ljQ6240Klvc)
Reports to: Team Lead Indirect Services
Team size to manage –> 4 to 7
Spend: $150-500 million
Provides relocation assistance.
Responsible for the timely and cost-effective strategic sourcing of complex goods and services in accordance with corporate policies and procedures. This position works closely with the business units regarding the application and integration of procurement philosophies and techniques to meet the needs of internal customer requirements from a category sourcing perspective.
Lead a team of 4-7. Regional and/or global annual purchases across multiple business units. Value of purchases typically would be in the $150-$500M range. Categories managed by team may include IT, Professional Services, Legal, Marketing, Travel, Fleet, Facilities and other indirect services and supplies
• Develops a thorough strategic plan to drive value for their category based on an understanding of business unit needs, the supply market, spend baseline and evolution and benchmarking.
• Research, select, develop and maintain adequate sources of supply to ensure that the requirements of the category are met with the optimum quality, service and cost to use.
• Analyzes market and supply dynamics related to supplier proposals to develop a matrix of negotiation scenarios.
• Leads the development of risk analyses, assessments and mitigation plans for their category. Manage our supplier network for assigned commodities to provide sufficient materials and services to meet our highest short-range requirements, protect against temporary supply interruptions and provide for our long-range growth needs.
• Interacts with business units to develop, engage and lead supplier relationships for extracting the greatest value in cost, security of supply, risk management, sustainability and innovation.
• Use specific market analysis to predict behavior and supply risks to the organization. May provide market analysis to customers and advice to others within procurement.
• Forecast timely price and availability information on assigned commodities for the various consuming businesses.
• Lead a team of 4-7 Procurement professionals providing guidance, coaching and development.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related discipline.
• 10 or more years of business experience including experience in a major purchasing commodity group.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the strategic management of a category(s) including the six step sourcing process.
• Experience coaching and mentoring others.
• Led and delivered on a multi-disciplined, multi-site, multi-region project.
• Experience in a cross-functional and/or business unit role in which category knowledge was gained.
• Project management/continuous improvement experience.
• Experience as a thought leader demonstrating ability to influence others.
• Category knowledge gained through experience in cross functional roles.
• Experience establishing resource networks and building relationships
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.