Title: Procurement Analyst – MRO and Mill Services
Job #160000DM, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI
Reports to: Manager
At Kimberly-Clark we spend hundreds of millions of dollars with suppliers every year. The Procurement MRO Team ensures we have strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders so that we understand the business needs and develop effective solutions that drive value. This will allow Kimberly-Clark to continue to invest in innovative new products and further develop customer relationships.
This position provides a full range support to the Procurement MRO Team including analytics, reporting, sourcing support for MRO and Mill Services, customer service, training, process and system improvements, and other activities supporting North America.
Customers and Customer Expectations :
Key Customers consist of a broad base that could including: All business sectors, Accounts Payable, Finance, Treasury, ITS, staff and mill/plant operations, planning, or others involved in the implementation of business strategies where sourcing plays a role. This role functions independently with some supervision, has contact with many functions, roles and levels across the organization.
This role directly supports the MRO Category Managers. Provides assistance and insight on category data, assists with MRO RFPs, data collection and analysis. This role supports process tracking and reporting of Supplier Continuous Improvement, Rebates, Savings, Scorecarding and other processes
• Logistical support including category management support, analytics, reporting, customer service, training, process and system improvements, and other activities
• Understand customer needs and provides customer service to all customers.
• Uses available resources to resolve customer questions and needs professionally.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of applicable K-C policies, procedures, related governmental laws and regulations and implement continuous improvements to same.
• Communicate ideas/concepts and potential issues and risks in an assertive manner.
• Reports to the MRO Procurement Manager
Supports 4-5 MRO Category Managers who manage a total spend of $150MM.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
• Bachelor’s degree required in supply chain, business, IT, computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Two or more years of experience in the area of Procurement, or analytics and reporting is highly recommended.
• Excellent skills in organizing, controlling, thoroughness, analysis/troubleshooting, initiative, decision-making, flexibility, personal and organization sensitivity, oral and written communication.
• Knowledge and/or experience in the area of SAP processes preferred.
• Strong working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel (macros, formulas, pivot tables) and SAP Business Intelligences/Warehouse reporting tools and/or other reporting technologies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (including SharePoint) and SAP working knowledge.
• Motivated individual who is detail oriented and possesses strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making with a high degree of initiative and self-coordination.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Extensive knowledge of the organization and its business policies and procedures.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.