Title: Procurement Contract Manager Paralegal
Job #160000KS, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI or Roswell GA
Reports to: Sr. Contract Lead for Procurement
Scope/Categories: Regional and/or global agreements across Procurement team which is responsible for over $5B in annual spend.
We have multiple openings.
Responsible for providing analysis, review and advice on contracts/agreements to contribute to the accomplishment of the corporations objectives and to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and corporate policies in support of KCNA and KCP to achieve variable cost productivity, working capital, and business financial goals.
• Keep informed of current laws, regulations and developments in a variety of areas relevant to the Corporation.
• Act as a communication link between customers and legal team.
• Advise clients on legal requirements pertinent to their operations to assist in meeting business objectives.
• Comment on contracts/agreements and other legal documents in support of the clients’ arrangements or transactions.
• Organize and assist in presenting orientation and training programs for Procurement team members particularly in the area of legal and compliance.
• Understand and apply Corporate policies and procedures to clients’ requests for legal advice and services, as well as, related governmental laws and regulations.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
• A Contract Management certification, paralegal certification or extensive experience in Contract Management.
• The incumbent must have an Associate’s Degree, a paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience, and at least ten years of relevant experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Conducted analysis and carried out appropriate actions based on the analysis.
• Successfully lead a small project or initiative.
• Mentored new employees.
• Worked in a matrixed organization and have built constructive and effective relationships.
- Presentation experience in which have successfully conveyed an idea or decision to key stakeholders.
• Successful application of problem solving methodology and innovative solution development.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.