Title: Director of Cyber Security
Job # 758999, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA
Function: IT Services
Reports to: CISO
The Director of Cyber Security reporting directly to the Chief Information Security Officer working to mature, delivery and provide oversight of a cyber security program. Governance expectations include establishing and maintaining of standards, procedures and guidelines to protect the Company’s information assets stored on premise as well as company assets stored or managed with third party vendors.
This role includes, but is not limited to the development of identification strategies and guidance on remediation of potential or known exposures (accidental or intentional), that may cause serious financial and/or information loss, as well as establishing policy on the administration of systems and information ownership.
The Director of Cyber Security establishes and maintains working relationships with other noncompetitive companies to ensure that the Corporation maximizes its investment in IT infrastructure and security services. In addition, the position directs external business partners to drive down unit cost and total cost of ownership while providing service assurance that meets or exceeds service level expectations.
- Leads a global IT Security team consisting of engineers, service delivery, and security intelligence resources located in multiple regions (APAC, EMEA, NA).
- Responsible for managing the annual Security operating budget and portfolio of services.
- Manage the information security function in accordance with the established policies and guidelines while balancing the appropriate levels of risk in support of the business objectives.
- Interact with Business Leadership to ensure that the Information Security Program addresses Business needs for protection and proactively identifying threats.
- Drive assessment of risk to applications via standard secure code cycle and determine exposure from 3rd party vendors.
- Leads and facilitates sync meetings between product innovation teams, infrastructure, enterprise architecture to build security in their processes and projects.
- Advises and influences global business clients and customers, at executive level, regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of security components
- Interprets the strategic direction of Kimberly-Clark’s global business units and IT and aligns to security capability.
- Track appropriate measures and metrics related to the development and management of our security infrastructure and regularly communicate them to leadership team.
- Provide coaching, consulting, and training opportunities to create and maintain talent within the security organization at the manager and below level.
- Recruits, hires, orients, trains and evaluates security staff.
- Drives and aligns to an agile work methodology to ensure delivery of security outcomes.
- Ensure alignment with industry frameworks such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO27001, COBIT, OCTAVE.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Preferred Master’s or advance degree from an accredited college/university
- 10-15 years of work experience in similar position or having equivalent kind of skills experience
- 8+ years of work experience in information security
- 3+ years of work experience in leading an Information Security team
- Substantial knowledge of cyber security threats and risk mitigation strategies
- Experience implementing Payment Card Information Data Security Standards
- Demonstrated effectiveness in collaborating with business partners on security needs Strong analytic and problem solving skills; sound judgment
- Experience in managing enterprise identity and access management platforms
- Proven knowledge in Cloud Security platforms and managing data protection technologies
- Experience with security measures and metrics
- Ability to communicate information about the vision and direction of our information security program to senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with global cultures and times zones
- Ability to visualize, plan, and execute process improvement to increase departmental efficiency
- Communication skills including the ability to translate security concepts into business language
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.