Title: HR Site Lead
Job #759321, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI, Cold Spring Facility
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Director
The HR Team Leader will provide site leadership in creating a high performance culture that emphasizes employee engagement, quality, safety and effective continuous improvement implementation to drive a highly productive workforce. In addition, this role will have lead responsibility for labor relations as well as other high performance initiatives to deliver transformation and ongoing continuous improvement to our work practices and team leader leadership capabilities.
The HR Team Leader will build on and apply their expertise in various areas including performance management, labor relations, lean manufacturing, organizational development, training and development of leaders and project management to enhance cross-sector effectiveness.
- Support the development of a high-performing culture based on respect, accountability, caring and teamwork in which everyone regards health and safety as a personal accountability.
- Serve as the HR Business Partner providing subject matter expertise to site leadership ensuring alignment with business processes, company programs, and policies.
- Lead Labor Relations on the entire Neenah campus in a way that achieves corporate and site objectives through the communication, implementation and promotion of World Class Manufacturing values, vision, mission and foundations.
- Actively lead labor relations negotiations and grievance handling to include preparation, bargaining and follow-up.
- Manage the compliance work associated with NLRB activities and all civil actions against the site.
- Actively engage with all levels of Company and Union Leadership to ensure compliance with the labor agreement and legal and ethical conformance to state and federal laws.
- Develop, implement and manage programs that ensure a favorable employee/labor relations climate sufficient to cause employees to consider the company/plant as a fair and equitable place of employment.
- Provide overall site direction for the ADA, FMLA and Restricted Work Programs.
- Support broad range of Local and Corporate strategic HR initiatives to progress HR function within the site.
- Actively manage mill training programs which serve to improve technical problem solving, leadership, and organizational skills.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field, MS degree preferred.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of labor relations (usually a minimum of 7 years required) to include collective bargaining, state and federal labor laws and current economic and labor relations developments.
- Previous experience as an HR Team Leader/Manager that has strong understanding of mill functional areas and their interactions, and a working knowledge of continuous improvement /Lean manufacturing.
- Must have demonstrated capability in problem solving, conflict resolution and working within site culture. In depth knowledge of business strategy, and specific HR functional knowledge.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.