Title: HR Business Partner | Finance and ITS
Job #752797, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI (about us! http://youtu.be/ljQ6240Klvc )
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of HR
The HR Business Partner is responsible for implementing the full scope of HR generalist activities and strategies related to improving organizational capability, change management, team development and talent acquisition, compensation administration, communications, talent development, training, and employee relations for multiple finance functions. The incumbent will collaborate with corporate functions, business and regional HR generalists to accomplish the agenda.
Additional duties include but not limited to the following:
- Provide HR generalist leadership to senior leaders and their teams, e.g., employee relations, recruiting, performance and succession management
- Lead and fully execute key K-C HR strategies and initiatives across multiple customer groups and locations
- Lead staff work across the HR and/or corporate functions team, e.g., talent review process
- Work with business leads to assess, create and implement innovative solutions to achieve business goals and objectives across all K-C geographies
- Provide leader and employee coaching and feedback
- Accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and engagement
- Lead organizational design, effectiveness and workforce planning initiatives
- Effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Establish & leverage strong working relationships with global business and HR leaders to effectively deliver globally integrated HR/talent outcomes
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence (Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, and Compensation) to achieve business results
- Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt hiring needs (including niche talent and campus recruiting)
- Mentor junior level colleagues
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related field
- 5 – 8 Years Human Resources Generalist experience
- Strong HR consulting skills, with a focus on both strategic and tactical execution
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate and execute HR and business strategies
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced environment with a high level of energy
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to influence and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Confident written and verbal communicator, with executive presence
- Excellent project management skills
- Change management expertise, specifically managing change within a large matrix organization
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence the decision making process
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related field
- Experience using Workday software
- Experience working with diverse, global cultures
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.