Title: Human Resources Business Partner NA
Job #761024, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI (Live here – the New North: https://youtu.be/IDfuYiiqhME)
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of HR Adult & Fem Care
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
We are currently recruiting a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for our North America Adult and Feminine Care business. It is preferred that this HRBP is bilingual and fluent in Spanish.
The HRBP is responsible for partnering with Team Leaders to drive cultural change and people strategies that support the key business initiatives. The HRBP will be expected to provide thought leadership and strong execution on broad-based generalist, operational oversight to the North American Adult and Feminine Care teams which include functional members from Product Supply (Manufacturing) staff and Plants, R&E and Marketing.
Scope includes design, development, communication, implementation and audit of sound HR strategies, processes and programs in support of achieving business objectives. Secondarily, this role will contribute in increasing overall HR functional capability within the company.
The primary accountabilities for this role include:
- Developing and influencing strategic and operational HR initiatives for Adult and Feminine Care Manufacturing Plants to support the business plan
- Driving engagement and high performance in order to leverage talent as a competitive advantage
- Planning and ensuring effectiveness of key HR processes (recruitment, on-boarding, training, performance management, compensation) within Adult and Feminine Care
- Attracting, developing and retaining top talent to support business imperatives
- Driving HR best practices across Adult and Feminine Care team leaders including guidance on best practices, processes, and tools.
- Acting as a coach for team leaders and employees, contributing to the development of others and self-development.
- Leading functional HR projects/initiatives on an ad-hoc basis.
- Serve as a primary point of contact on Employee Relations & Investigation concerns
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5-7 years of progressive HR leadership experience with strong HR generalist background from a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in highly matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated success leading organizational change and influencing and coaching at the executive level
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to develop and align HR initiatives to accelerate achievement of strategic business objectives
- Strong understanding of industry HR best practices
- A track record of success in developing team leaders and teams.
- Ability to Travel 20%
- Labor Relations experience
- Prior experience supporting corporate staff functions
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- SPHR certification or Advanced degree
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.