Title: DIR NATIONAL ACCOUNTS & CONTRACTS
Job #16590, Kimberly-Clark
Reporting into: Lake Forest CA (http://1.usa.gov/LifeinLakeForest ); virtual west US
Reports to: GM
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
Purpose of the Position:
To support I-Flow global sales and profit growth through the development, implementation, and maintenance of contract and pricing strategies. Establish and maintain mutually beneficial growth relationships with Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Integrated Health Networks (IHNs), and other buying collectives.
Responsibilities (fundamental job duties):
1. Work with Sales & Marketing Teams to develop, implement and maintain robust global contract and pricing strategies (inclusive of local agreements) relevant to future business and market trends.
2. Establish and maintain strong relationships with GPOs, IHNs, and other buying collectives.
3. Work with Business Analytics team to develop, implement and use proper metrics for determining pricing and contract actions, as well as systems and processes for measuring agreement compliance. Work with customer to ensure proper agreement performance.
4. Manage the competitive bidding and selection processes. Negotiate contract terms, pricing and payment schedules, ensuring that the agreements with GPOs/IHNs are mutually beneficial.
5. Negotiate contract changes and contract disputes, working with the applicable internal organizations, to resolve issues with the customer.
6. Develop, implement and maintain the quoting process.
7. Work with the Sales and Global Marketing teams to translate strong GPO/IHN relationships into specific, sales-driving action.
8. Partner with OUS Sales teams and Marketing team to accelerate contract and pricing solutions with international buying collectives specific to relevant regions or countries.
9. Interface efficiently with Legal team to ensure proper agreement protection for I-Flow.
10. Monitor, analyze and summarize contract performance and issues, and report major trends to Management Team.
Positions reporting to this job: Contract Analyst or Pricing Analyst
Field and Inside Sales, Marketing , Customer Service, Management Team, Legal Team, Business Analytics
GPOs, IHNs, other buying collectives, vendors.
Interested? Or perhaps you know of someone that might be, you can apply directly using this link: http://bit.ly/16590-Dir-NAM-Contracts . You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 16590. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs in a candidate.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and/or equivalent experience required.
Experience: Five or more years of experience in contracts/pricing management in medical device industry. Successful sales track record and management/supervisory experience required.
Technical: Strong knowledge of MS Excel and strong ability in MS PowerPoint are required. Robust skill in MS Access and MS Word preferred. Knowledge of pricing mechanics and their impact on sales. Knowledge of legal agreement language.