Title: Global Procurement eSourcing Analyst
Job #160000SN, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Reports to: Sr. Manager Procurement
Is this you?
You have a deep understanding of procurement best practices and you have a high level of analytic ability. You are an eSourcing expert and are highly proficient at using eSourcing platforms. You are also highly adept at using both Excel & PowerPoint as tools to perform and communicate analysis. You build analysis based upon hypotheses and could help category managers refine hypotheses into value-driving activities. You are driven to ask yourself what the data means, how it can be interpreted and how to best communicate and present your findings. You are highly organized and can multi-task, potentially working on several projects simultaneously. You are articulate and are eager to share your analysis with your peers, supervisor and category managers. You are capable of challenging the status quo and are highly resilient. You have the ability to work tactically towards deadlines while understanding the long-term strategic needs. You are adept at relationship building skills at all organizational levels. You show a willingness to be a team player and have the right temperament for working under pressure.
If so, we look forward to reviewing your application!
Below are more details on the responsibilities and the candidate requirements.
Ongoing management and expansion of the Global eSourcing program.
• Able to effectively position the eSourcing value proposition in order to increase adoption of the tool across the KC Procurement Organization, globally
• Continue the change management process that will enable eSourcing to become a standard process for all tactical and strategic sourcing events
• Utilize eSourcing platform both as an end user, a system administrator and an organizational trainer
o You will collaborate with Global & Regional Category Managers to execute strategic sourcing events,
o You will onboard & train users from around the world
o You will create and maintain training and standard process documentation
o Working with others from around the world, you will be responsible for the day to day management of KC user profiles, supplier profiles, all templates and all library content
• Collaborate with the Infrastructure Director on project budgets and act as the single point of contact for contract expansion and renewals with eSourcing platform provider
• Manage communication with eSourcing platform provider about problem resolution, new enhancements and upcoming releases
• Build and update reports/scorecard of eSourcing KPIs
Non eSourcing-related Responsibilities
• Lead data analysis efforts for large sourcing initiatives to support global category leaders in identifying or expanding sourcing opportunities.
• Support category strategy reviews, completing relevant templates as required with rigorous analysis and relevant data.
• Work with global category leaders to develop savings hypotheses and develop rigorous analysis around those hypotheses.
• Lead or heavily support RFX activities for categories, providing clear guidance and structure to the process as well as leading the analysis of supplier proposals.
• Assist with supplier negotiations.
• Lead or support cost modelling efforts.
• Identify and pursue continuous improvement opportunities on category-specific tools and processes such as price/cost database maintenance, RFX templates.
• Research, identify and recommend cost savings opportunities based on analysis of both internal and market data.
• Help maintain the Global Procurement Center of Excellence by creating standard work, documenting best-practices, contributing to internal training exercises and reviewing third-party benchmarking studies.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain/Procurement or Business Admin
• 5 or more years’ experience with minimum of three years procurement experience.
• Recent experience of using Ariba Sourcing Pro or similar eSourcing platforms.
• Extensive experience and knowledge with advanced Excel as well as experience with other data tools: Tableau, statistical tools, SQL, etc.
• Strong analysis experience in which key findings have been translated into strategies to support business needs and management of quality.
• Demonstrated ability in hypothesis building, advanced modeling and regression analysis.
• Proven strong written and oral communications skills in which you demonstrated effectiveness in a variety of formal presentation settings.
• Demonstrated understanding of global business needs.
- Successful application of problem solving methodology and innovative solution development.
• Led and delivered on multi-disciplined, multi-regional projects and demonstrated use of change management tools and methodology
• Experience with continuous improvement frameworks (e.g. Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma).
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.