Title: Continuous Improvement Lean Sr. Consultant
Job #150000UM , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
Function: Continuous Improvement
Reports to: Assoc. Director CI
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the development and delivery of Continuous Improvement (CI) / Lean / Six Sigma strategy for transformation al thinking, be a change agent for Lean for Product and Process Development and build capability to execute projects with large potential impact to business results while inspiring CI culture change within K-C’s distinct business units and across the globe.
• Act as an internal (Key Thinker) expert for Lean for Product and Process Development providing guidance and consultation supporting the Kimberly-Clark CI Journey. Challenge the status quo while showing a path for K-C to realize its full potential
• Participate in the development and implementation of business and technical strategies and tactical execution to achieve advantaged capabilities in support of on-going business objectives and provide breakthrough thinking.
• Work with line and functional leaders to develop and implement actions that improve the capability of people and processes within the organizations served
• Stay current on external “best practices” and determine if/how these can be applied within the various businesses to drive revolutionary performance levels.
• Benchmark with external companies and industry experts to maintain expertise and transformational thinking
• Develop and maintain 5 year strategy A3 that sets the vision for Lean for Product and Process Development
• Collaborate with other Key Thinkers to see what connections might be made and changes to current roadmap (Meet Quarterly) to sustain change
• Ensure complete integration of CI methodology (tools/process understanding, thinking) into all areas of CI Deployment (Materials, Executive Coaching, Kaizen Office, Functional Support)
• Ensure capability is being built internally to the CI team and externally to CI/business resources as to sustain the long term objectives
• Coach, mentor and teach to all levels of the organization (Vertically and Horizontally)
• Work with global teams to deploy various aspects of the CI deployment model. These include activities involving Enterprise Alignment, Continuous Process Improvement and Cultural Enablers.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and allow a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
Essential knowledge / Experience:
§ Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with 10+ years of experience
§ Interacts with the most senior levels of the Corporation and therefore must be able to effectively communicate and influence leaders and their deputies across cultures
§ Must have a broad appreciation and command of Lean, six sigma, project management, and supply chain / operations environments
§ Must have depth in Lean for Product and Process Development and a track record of delivering Business results through this type of thinking and process
§ Must have strategic thinking, collaboration and change management capabilities, as well as a vision for developing and leading the transformation plan for Continuous Improvement across K-C’s business units
§ Strong data analytics, business modelling, financial skills. Excellent understanding of P&L levers. Must have Database experience and ability to display results graphically – tell the story.
• Advanced degree from an accredited college/university
• Ability to work in Large Complex Global organizations and at multiple levels to influence the Continuous Improvement culture
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
• 2-3 years experience in strategy consulting preferred; experience at one of the blue chip strategy consulting firms (Bain, BCG, McKinsey, etc.) a strong plus
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 63 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.