Title: Senior Compensation Consultant
Job #160000P2, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Dallas TX HQ
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Compensation Director
Direct reports: none
Scope: North America
We are seeking a highly skilled and analytical compensation professional to join the Corporate Compensation Department. The incumbent will provide compensation consulting to HR business partners and team leaders, lead the global survey participation cycle, participate in North American surveys and the annual compensation planning cycle (among other projects), provide advanced analytical support and be the primary administrator for K-C’s compensation management software.
- Provide compensation consulting to assigned business units/functions by working directly with HRBPs, attend staff meetings, provide guidance on compensation policies and practices, problem definition and resolution, job evaluation, compensation training, and various other compensation tasks.
- Conduct job evaluations by meeting with HRBPs and team leaders to understand the job, perform market pricing analyses, employee impact analysis, and issue resolution if needed.
- Manage the global compensation survey cycle and vendors. Prepare company data for submissions to North American compensation surveys, which requires an understanding of corporate organization, content of key positions, company policies, and compensation programs. The position analyzes the results of these surveys in order to monitor the competitiveness of the compensation programs.
- Act as the primary administrator for K-C’s compensation survey management software. This requires vendor management, annual contract negotiations, user administration, regularly updating employee, job, and structure data in the tool, loading of newly released global survey data, and troubleshooting issues.
- Work as part of the compensation team that administers global annual compensation planning processes which includes process planning, training, data management, coordination with HRBPs, and system updates in global planning system.
- Provide analytical services for various Compensation programs and projects to ensure their objectives are carried out in an effective, efficient and timely manner and consistent with plan provisions. This will include data management, audits, reporting, and interaction with HR.
- Lead various compensation related projects involving design of compensation structure and programs. Ensure programs and policies support and enhance business objectives.
- Assist with data integrity problem solving and resolution.
- Participate on process improvement activities associated with leveraging data & technology.
- Provide ad hoc as well as self-directed research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, issues, etc.
- Requires 10% travel generally within North America
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field
5-7 years of related Compensation experience.
Master’s degree and/or CCP, preferred.
Expert analytical and PC skills in performance of complex analysis and modeling.
Knowledge & experience with Workday, preferred.
A high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and timeliness is required for the completion of assigned projects.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated problem solving skills.
Ability to work independently and assume responsibility.
Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership, co-workers, and external contacts.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.