Title: KCP Global Customer Logistics Leader (new role)
Job #766003, Kimberly-Clark Corp. (Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! )
Location: Roswell GA
Function: Supply Chain and Logistics – KCP BU ($3 billion revenue)
Reports to: VP Supply Chain for KCP
Supports the development of KCP Global Customer Logistics & Collaboration capabilities globally in alignment with KCP Global and Regional businesses plans as well as K-C Supply Chain Standards. Provides strategic and functional expertise & leadership to the development and delivery of effective Customer Logistics & Collaboration Programs, Standards and best-in-class performance. The position also establishes and pilots globally Customer Logistics practice toolkits, help drive customer collaboration processes, talent development and supporting System and Organization. The position will be accountable for Global Customer Logistics Performance including end to end Supply Chain Services to Customer (OTIF, Claim, RFT) and Customer Logistics Satisfaction (NPS) across the $3.1 billion Net Sales KCP business
- Global KCP Leadership team – Business, Supply chain, Finance
- Business Units Operational Senior Leaders
- KC Enterprise Supply Chain Leadership team
This position has direct impact and accountability for Customer Logistics performance optimization across the $3.1 billion Net Sales KCP business. The strategy in developing this new role is to establish the position first then develop a global collaborative matrix organization including operational leaders from Regional Business Units and Global KCP & KC teams. These resources will cover the following scope: Customer Services, Customer Logistics and Planning Collaboration, Distribution Services, Supply Chain Go-To-Market Strategy, Customer Supply Chain Satisfaction (NPS ), E-commerce & Digital Customer Services, Supply Chain Logistics, S&OP, Collaborative Demand Planning, Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance and IT Services.
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to arrange for a discussion on your next career move.
- Along with the colleagues of the KC & KCP GSC Strategy teams, the incumbent is responsible for providing analysis & standard development to improve Global KCP business results in the areas of Service level, OTIF, Supply Chain NPS, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chain Sensing, Customer Service & Solutions Design to end to end Supply Chain Value. Work is strongly influenced by Global Supply Chain strategies and transformation agenda.
- He/she is expected to lead medium to large sized KCP global projects managing (indirectly) multiple cross-functional team members and/or be an active contributor in large scaled Enterprise global projects collaborating with multiple cross-functional team members.
- His/her customers expect from this role thought leadership, end to end Supply Chain expertise and Customer Collaboration experience in order to progress KCP Customer Experience and drive KCP Customer Innovation from Logistics perspective. Expectation is to focus on core Planning Standards elevating Service Level & OTIF and develop advanced Logistics Collaborative, Innovation, Supply Chain Sensing Capabilities.
- He/she is expected to partner with other members of the different GSC areas in support of their initiatives and possibly external partners such as consultancies, 3PLs, Customers
EXPECTATIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develops and supports deployment of Global KCP Standards and Models aligned to K-C Standards and in collaboration with KCP Regions and Global Partners in regards to Service Management System, Go to Market Framework, Net Promoter Score system, S&OP, Collaborative Planning, Digital Customer Platform and other Customer Collaboration capabilities
- In particular, develops Operational Standards in complement of K-C Standards including RACI process model, Training template, Assessment Tool, Performance Management System and contributes to Organizational and System Design supporting OTIF, FA% and NPS KPI improvement
- Contributes to Global and Regional Strategy Deployment developing Customer Centric approach by Distribution Channel across each segment of KCP Value Chain from Source to Use
- Own Global Customer Logistic Dashboard and Performance and pilots Global Service level and Logistics Customer Experience/NPS Improvement in collaboration with regions and Global Business Partners
- Designs and delivers work-sessions and lead work streams partnering with business experts to analyze, solve problems and identify common global best standard across KCP GSC areas, Regions and Businesses
- Conducts interviews, leads brainstorming sessions, finds critical business information, and helps Business and Supply Chain leaders develop innovative approaches to their business
- Ability to research and synthesize Best Practices, Technology and other Standards leveraging internal KCP/K-C or External sources
- Helps build capabilities by delivering reports with industry best practices, developments, etc., building knowledge repositories, driving innovation/creativity in our analytical toolkit, codifying lessons learned, processes, frameworks and best practices to be shared broadly across the global organization
- Own Customer Logistics KCP Global Master Data and Data Analytics Standard Systems and contributes to their development in liaison with Global Partners.
- Monthly Review Global Customer Logistics KPI and collaborate with Regional and Global Operations in order to support improvement performance in OTIF and Supply Chain NPS.
- Contribute in developing a Customer Centric Culture globally in collaboration with HR and GSC & Regional Leader
- Active participation in K-C Supply Chain – Logistics committees and new process development and ensure Global KCP representation and voice.
- Becomes KCP End to End Customer Supply Chain Service matter expert, thought leader and Key Liaison with K-C Enterprise and Consumer Partners
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – CAPABILITIES / EXPERIENCE
- EDUCATION REQUIRED/PREFERRED
- Bachelor of Business Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, or Strategy with equivalent experience.
- Graduate Degree (MBA) Preferred
- EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of progressive work experience in Supply Chain, Demand and Supply Planning, Customer Care, Sales Operations, Physical Distribution with a history of demonstrated business success.
- 5+ years of operational business unit experience in Customer Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Experience with Digital Customer Platform and/or CRM and/or E-commerce.
- Experience with ERP, Advanced Planning tools, VMI System and Collaborative Planning preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence
- Demonstrated skills interacting at various levels of an organization.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will support global relocation for the chosen candidate for this role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C’s sole discretion. Compensation may vary by location.