If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Canada-Ontario – Toronto
Canada-Quebec – Montreal, Canada-Alberta – Calgary, Canada-British Columbia – Vancouver
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@Accenture.com or leave a message at 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please reference the job #94280.
You can also directly apply for job #94280 at http://bit.ly/SAP-Port-Arch after setting up a profile.
SAP Portal Technical Architects will integrate the user management of the Portal with that of other systems, perform configuration tasks, and develop custom Portal Desktop, Framework, and Theme (Portal Branding).
Develop and integrate SAP NetWeaver Portal user management
Configuration of Single Sign-on (SAP Logon Tickets) to SAP modules
Hands-on experience in full life cycle Internal & External Portal implementations
Configuration of multiple LDAPs for user data source
Configuration of custom Portal Desktop, Framework and Theme (Portal Branding)
Modification of standard Portal Logon Page (PAR) file using NetWeaver Developer Studio
SAP Federated Portal Network (FPN) expertise
- At least 4 years of experience successful full life cycle Internal and External Portal implementations along with SAP Federated Portal Network (FPN) expertise.
- At least 4 years experience with SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Skilled in Federated Portal Networks (FPN)
- Hands-on experience in full life cycle Internal§& External Portal implementations
- Solid In-depth understanding of web technology
- Cross application knowledge of document management, archiving, business workflow, business connector, XML and mySAP
- Good understanding of functional areas of SAP modules
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and career progression
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.