Title: Director, Corporate Accounts
Company: Halyard Health, Job #150001WR
Location: Alpharetta GA just north of Atlanta
Reports to: VP Global Accounts
Scope: Annual revenue responsibility of over $600 million with targeted IDNs.
Direct reports: nine
The Director, Corporate Accounts is responsible for providing both highly effective tactical and strategic leadership of our largest Integrated Delivery Network customers. This individual is expected to function as the key business leader with these customers, which represents $500 million in purchases. The incumbent will be expected to leverage their experience and influence to direct Field-based resources in order to implement multiple programs concurrently which successfully support the achievement of both business sales and profit objectives.
- Corporate Account Team (9)
- Targeted IDNs (80)
- Regional and Area Sales Team Members
- Contract Management Team
- Business Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Vice President, Global Accounts and Strategic Partnerships
- Lead strategically: Leverage industry knowledge and experience to establish and maintain a successful long-term vision which supports Business objectives
- Implement tactically: Consistently achieve or exceed sales and profit targets through leadership in both the development and implementation of successful Field-based tactical initiatives.
- Build relationships: Act as the key Business Partner with Novation and our Acute Care Distributor Customers, with highly effective professional and personal relationships built on mutual trust and respect.
- Communicate effectively: Maintain effective communications between Field-based and internal Teams in order to ensure timely feedback on Sales programs, market conditions, competitive activity, and Customer requirements.
- Build talent: The position will have nine direct reports. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting personal and team growth by utilizing the Performance Management process to consistently measure progress towards objectives, deliver business results, and model global leadership qualities to enhance both personal and team effectiveness.
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years in-depth healthcare industry experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of healthcare IDN customers, GPO relationships and distribution channels, as well as the sale of multiple, complex product categories into the healthcare market
- Experience in both contract negotiation and administration
- Minimum 10 years of healthcare sales experience, with demonstrated successes in prior assignments, proven leadership skills, and high standards of personal integrity
- Proven Corporate Account Management.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. SAP BI) and CRM suites (e.g. SalesForce.com)
- Ability to Travel up to 50% of the time
Halyard Health provides solutions that help bring patients back home and back to living their lives. When a medical crisis occurs – clinicians and patients can rely on our products and services in the areas of surgical and infection prevention, surgical pain management, digestive health, respiratory health and chronic pain management. Halyard Health, a recent spin-off from Kimberly-Clark will provide an opportunity to further grow our market leading positions in both surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. If you find yourself inspired by the opportunity to truly transform healthcare, join us.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.