Title: Senior Internal/PR Communications Manager
Job #763777, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI -> live here: http://youtu.be/ljQ6240Klvc
Reports to: Director of Communications
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
Partners in the development and deployment of Kimberly-Clark North America communications strategies to inform, engage and persuade key internal and external stakeholders. Reporting directly to the Director of Communications for Kimberly-Clark North America, he/she will influence key leaders in support of the business strategy, empower leaders to accelerate employee engagement, and enhance the company’s reputation as an employer of choice.
Customers and Customer Expectations:
Key customers for this position are: Director of Communications; Global Communications Vice President; North America Group President and their direct reports; senior leaders; key staff; other key customers and Global Communications team members. These customers expect aligned and sound communications strategy, counsel and advice, and exceptional tactical execution.
He/she works to lead, develop, provide input and implement communications strategies in support of the business strategy and the Kimberly-Clark enterprise.
- Engages key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Develops messaging to drive alignment around strategy and its key priorities
- Drives business transformation agendas, and
- Strengthens the One K-C Culture
He/she must exercise considerable discretion with regard to information communicated and is expected to handle serious and sensitive subjects with tact, excellent judgment and confidentiality. He/she will encounter a variety of complex problems in the role, and therefore must be able to manage expectations of key stakeholders who have conflicting inputs and differing needs, and deliver effective communications.
- Develops strategy and deploys communication plans that include message development, stakeholder engagement, tactical execution and measurement to achieve objectives
- Partners with the North America sector businesses to develop and deploy effective internal communications that align to the K-C way of communicating and reinforces connection to the Kimberly-Clark North America strategy
- Provides strategic communications counsel and counsel to leaders
- Leverages communications skills, knowledge and experience to advise Director of Communications’ decision-making
Reputational Brand Management
- Oversees all North America brand PR activities and amplifies opportunities where possible. Partners with Global Communications External Relations team, external brand PR agencies and Senior Brand Managers
- Supports Director of Communications in mitigating brand and business issues and managing crisis
- Develops content for global and North America communications tools and channels, including but not limited to campaigns, business quarterly updates, intranet, press releases and social media
- Provides research, writing, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Actively coaches and develops talent on the Global and North America communications team
- Builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders to identify communications opportunities, and foster collaboration and mutual support
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
This position requires 10+ years corporate communications experience and 5+ years corporate media relations and brand PR experience. Knowledge and understanding of social media. The incumbent has a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrates One K-C behaviors
- Key skills: analytical, problem-solving, creative, innovative, interpersonal and listening
- Can effectively partner with various teams to achieve communications goals
- Experienced in brand PR, corporate communications and change management
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple assignments from conception to completion on time and within budget.
Finally, he/she must contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role outside of country, this role is available for in-country relocation only.