Title: Corporate Accounts Manager SE Region
Company: Halyard Health Corporation: NYSE: HYH
Location: Alpharetta GA or any other large SE city
Reports to: Director
- Management of 10-12 IHN’s of large size & complexity.
- Direction of activity to other sales and internal resources
- Annual sales revenue of $40+ million
- 50-75% travel requirement
Implement the national strategic and tactical initiatives necessary to maintain corporate account programs which allow for professional business and personal relationships with targeted Integrated Health Networks (IHN’s) and/or major healthcare facilities so that product penetration, and profitability objectives are achieved.
- IHN’s, IDN’s, Collabatives (physician relations) & Related Facilities
- Region Managers
- Contract Management Team
- National Account Team
- Business Teams
- Area Sales Team Members
- Vice President, North America Sales
- Director of Sales, Corporate Accounts
- Director of Sales of Businesses (S&IP; CORE Device, PAIN, I Flow)
The incumbent is expected to implement the strategic and tactical plans and programs to achieve business objectives for targeted IHN’s, identified as being important to the growth goals of Health Care. The incumbent utilizes and directs available resources to achieve implementation of plans and programs throughout targeted IHN facilities, and achieve net sales and profit objectives.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The incumbent reports to the Director of Sales, Corporate Accounts and is responsible for Halyard Health sales efforts at “top 150” IHN’s and/or other major healthcare accounts. The essential position responsibilities are:
- Achieve net sales and profit objectives.
- Implement national corporate account programs.
- Major contract and price negotiations and contract management in target accounts.
- Monitor progress and communicate results to IHN’s and senior management.
- Effective utilization of assigned resources necessary to meet objectives
- Highly effective communications across multiple Halyard Health functional groups
The incumbent is responsible the corporate account efforts in individual IHN’s. Within this role, they will be responsible for working major corporate account targets in conjunction with the Directors of Sales – Area and National Account Team, developing specific plans to achieve market penetration goals within these accounts, coordinating the financial and business analysis of corporate account proposals and directing the selling efforts within these accounts. The Corporate Account Manager position is responsible for working closely with the field sales organization on the negotiation and implementation of corporate account programs. A strong personal relationship with targeted accounts is expected.
- Managing Halyard Health activity within the context of IHN structure complexity and its geographic dispersal
- Management of multiple IHN’s and healthcare customer groups
- Ensuring timely, concise communications across multiple functions
- Managing & coordinating multiple resources to ensure the growth of Halyard Health business
- Conducting in-depth financial and business analysis of corporate account programs
- Managing National GPO programs and local IHN programs in an organized and seamless manner
- Consistently achieve sales results within targeted IHN’s and/or major healthcare accounts through leadership in the development of strategies and objectives, and directing the development and implementation of tactical plans.
- Lead the preparation of comprehensive financial market segment, and product/service analyses to identify opportunities within assigned targets. Maintain ongoing account contact at target facilities to uncover new opportunities, and monitor competitive activity.
- Maintain highly effective and in-depth professional and personal relationships with targeted accounts to foster trust, influence opportunities and maintain business. Expeditiously and effectively handle customer issues and requests for information. Drive development of measurements & metrics as required by the business, and the customer, in order to define progress.
- Maintain a high level of two-way communications between Area Sales Leadership, Field Sales Representatives Sales Reps, Roswell Business Teams, National Accounts, and Business Analysis on the status of plans and programs in process; changing conditions, attitudes and requirements in the market place; on competitive activity; and unusual problems or accomplishments which might affect sales and profit contribution results. Continually monitor communication systems to ensure that they are efficient, effective and meet the business and personal needs of all team members.
- Utilize all aspects of Halyard Health’s Performance Management Process to consistently measure progress toward objectives, deliver business results and model global leadership qualities to enhance personal effectiveness.
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Knowledge and skills associated with a four year college degree and/or equivalent in-depth healthcare industry and sales experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of healthcare distribution channels, and the sale of multiple, complex product categories into the healthcare market.
- 5+years of Halyard Health or similar experience with demonstrated competence and success in prior assignments, proven leadership skills and personal integrity.
- Evidence of continued personal and professional growth and development
- Effective as a leader in the Halyard Health’s Behaviors
- Proven successful previous Regional Management and/or Corporate Account Manager experience necessary.
Halyard Health [NYSE: HYH] is a medical technology company focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Halyard is committed to addressing some of today’s most important healthcare needs, such as preventing healthcare-associated infections and reducing the use of narcotics while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Halyard’s business segments — Surgical and Infection Prevention and Medical Devices — develop, manufacture and market clinically superior solutions that improve medical outcomes and business performance in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.halyardhealth.com.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.