Title: Sr. Service Delivery Lead – Marketing Analytics/CRM
Job #150002JL, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Chicago IL or Neenah WI
Reports to: Director of ITS for Marketing & Analytics
As K-C develops its marketing capabilities to market to the consumer and deliver a seamless consumer experience through all touch points.
The Sr. Service Delivery Lead – Marketing Analytics/CRM supports the service delivery of all the initiatives relating to CRM, Media and Analytics.
• Assist with the development of the service delivery strategy across CRM, Integrated Media and Marketing Analytics.
• Manage the portfolio of all the activities being done across the CRM, Integrated Media and Marketing Analytics to assist with prioritization of activities, status reporting and budget mgmt.
• Manage the service delivery of these capabilities to enable on time on track delivery using service providers
• Provide project oversight and guidance to service providers to ensure proper project mgmt. controls are in place
- Reviews service level agreements, investigates all appropriate means to improve service levels, and recommends new or revised policies or procedures
• Advises and influences business clients and customers, at management level, regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems. Develops an effective partnership with suppliers and customers, establishing confidence and respect.
• Absorbs complex technical information and communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences. Assesses and evaluates risk. Understands the implications of new technologies.
• Advises and influences business clients and customers, at management level, regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems
User experience evaluation:
Works with Customers to establish feedback/assessment of the service provided, from the customers’ perspective, and initiates actions for improvement, where appropriate.
• Performs highly complex work activities covering technical, financial and quality aspects. Contributes to the formulation and implementation of IT strategy. Creatively applies a wide range of technical and/or management principles.
• Takes responsibility for command structure and escalation procedures, and ensures that the requisite operational methods, procedures, facilities and tools are established, reviewed and maintained.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience or 12+ years of applied experience in the CRM and Analytics area.
• Experience managing Projects and/or Programs for the marketing function.
• Experience with leading and driving execution via 3rd party managed service provider
• Good working knowledge of how marketing leverages data for targeting media and content to the right consumer.
• Strong leadership skills with experience managing people in offsite and off shore locations
• Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
• Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatoryPreferred Skills/Qualifications:
- Strong leadership and service delivery skills
• Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations
- Effective global communicator
- Develops influential relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers/partners at senior management level, including industry leaders.
- Able to identify, address or escalate potential dependencies and issues; Effectively manage ambiguity, change and conflict
- Excels with broad direction; fully accountable; establishes own milestones; provides direction for team members; delegates effectively; work self-initiated.
- Seeks to understand customer; Creates customer-focused practices
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.