Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job #762372, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI (Live here! https://youtu.be/IDfuYiiqhME)
Function: Supply Chain
Reports to: Sr. Manager
Direct reports: six
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for managing Supply Chain SAP systems (R3/APO) and leading a cross functional Supply Chain team and multiple initiatives related to Supply Chain systems applications. Provide a high level of technical expertise and consulting on SAP systems, specifically R3 or APO, and processes for Material Flow to Planning understanding end to end impacts. Assist in establishing the standards and requirements in order to create effective solutions for Mill and Planning Personnel. Research and implement solutions for functionality in the areas of performance monitoring and tuning and systems configuration, design and implementation. Provide support to the user community and system training.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Collaborate with various organizational Supply Chain teams, analysts and key customers. Direct reports/management of others may encompass 5-10 team members.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of all existing supply chain systems.
- Responsible for the business analyses and process improvements that can be delivered using existing systems.
- Partner with the team to set priorities related to projects and issues management.
- Remain current on Supply Chain application trends and best practices.
- Identify opportunities for systems integration, data sharing, automation and process streamlining that will deliver time savings to systems users.
- Strategically analyze and improve procedures to manage risk, and ensure business continuity.
- Partner with relevant teams to ensure team’s work is aligned with K-C’s priorities, objectives, vision and strategy to understand supply chain systems’ needs, as new priorities and initiatives are considered and/or adopted.
- Strategically assess systems requirements to determine upgrade of existing systems, replace existing systems with alternative offerings from the marketplace, acquire and implement new systems where the company has no prior enterprise systems in place, or develop new systems to meet customized needs.
- Accountable for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting end to end customer supply chain processes to make strategic and tactical recommendations to business managers in order to enhance K-C’s customer service delivery to customers.
- Develop and recommend supply chain strategies that will result in lower working capital, improved customer service, and improved margins.
- Leverage statistical analyses; solve complex operational, systems-related and customer issues with possible financial risk. Create and maintain databases using data from multiple customer sources.
- Partner with IT technology group to define business requirements for IT solutions; perform user acceptance testing, implement complex changes, and develop relevant training material.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, and facilitate communication to resolve problems, and advance customer supply chain strategies and value added to the consumer.
- Manage complex production efforts and large projects requiring the coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines.
- Organize and develop quarterly and annual plans to drive weekly and monthly prioritizations of key development activities and projects to achieve superior management of business operations.
- Create respectful environment among team members, and motivate improvement of individuals and team performances to achieve desired business results.
- Maintain effectiveness of varying environments with different tasks, responsibilities and people.
- Set priorities and strategically identify issues, underlying problems and potential solutions to develop plan of action.
- Render judgments and make timely decisions in alignment with business objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Promptly reconcile and communicate changes in plans and programs, conditions, requirements of marketplace, competitive activities, issues and accomplishments that may affect results to various levels of staff.
- Conduct team adjustments to new changes, and adjust to meet requirements.
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- 7-9 years of experience with SAP (APO/R3).
- Experience working in a global or similarly structured organization (supporting organizational change processes, guiding and mentoring team members) program/project/process administration, customer supply chain strategies, Logistics and/or Supply Chain.
- Multiple functions, plant and cross sector experience. Proficient in data access tools and PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Results oriented, strong oral and written communication, analytical, change management, project management and risk management
- Prioritization and time management, resources management, adaptability and interpersonal
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role outside of country, this role is available for in-country relocation only.