Title: Senior Talent Development Consultant/Manager
Job #760665, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Dallas TX at HQ
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of HR
Direct reports: two
Scope – Global Finance organization
Interested in this job? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job. Sending your resume would jump-start our process and could lead to a screen call.
- Position Purpose:
Reporting to the HR Director, leads the design and delivery of the CFO organization talent development strategy to develop remarkable talent at all levels by defining the capabilities and experiences required to deliver exceptional results and invest in solutions to fill talent gaps. Looking for a dynamic personality that can work towards the Shared Services goal for Finance in 2018.
- Lead the talent development visioning and LT alignment process for the CFO functions. Identify horizontal capabilities required to perform critical roles across the functions; assess capability gaps and implement solutions to address the gaps.
- Oversee the training and development plan for the function to ensure that individuals receive appropriate training and development for their current positions and preparation for future career growth (Finance University).
- Partner with the HRD to determine the human capital plans required to deliver the function’s strategic and operational goals, including recruiting, development, engagement and annual talent assessment processes.
- Manage vendor relationship with external talent development partners, ensuring that the delivery of career tools and frameworks aligns to K-C’s People Strategy and tools while incorporating an outside-in and progressive perspective for the function.
- Partner with K-C Talent Acquisition regarding CFO recruiting strategy to ensure that experienced and entry level recruiting efforts are contemporary and relevant to attract and hire a diverse set of individuals who best meet the core skill requirements of the organization and have the potential for long-term success.
- Partner with HR to understand the HR-driven talent review process and tools and support the functional development planning process that could result in non-traditional career moves within or outside of the CFO org.
- Represent the function in the development and implementation of enterprise policies and practices that improve the company’s ability to recruit, develop, and retain talent.
- Partner with Communications Lead to execute integrated communication platform for CFO talent.
- Coach and develop a team of 2 to meet/exceed talent objectives.
Functional / Business Skills:
- Fully knowledgeable in learning and development best practices
- Experience in designing and deploying global training and development programs, including metrics and tracking program effectiveness
- Superior communication skills and an ability to work cross- regionally and on a global scale
- Proven expertise in facilitating formal classes, managing meeting and group processes, and ensuring that objectives of the stakeholder group have been met
- Ability to apply appropriate methods that ensure talent depth is in place for critical leadership positions and to apply appropriate developmental techniques to support in-role or career development
- Ability to guide an organization to implement changes that are sustained and integrated into the business
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- 10-12 years experience with learning program design and deployment for efficient and effective adult learning.
- Minimum of 5 years exposure specifically with corporate functions (i.e., Sales, Quality, IT, Finance, Mfg., etc.) across various industries/businesses/geographies
- Strong external networks providing access to latest capability thinking, tools and providers.
- Demonstrated strength in leadership, interpersonal communications, and change management are vital. Building relationships and influencing customers is key to maximize impact.
- Must have industry related experience.
Ever wonder what it is like to belong to this global company? Here are some reasons to join us: http://bit.ly/WorkingatKC ! K-C is known for their employee career development – about 65% of open jobs are filled internally and we hope we can unleash the power in you!
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.